The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak is almost every angler’s dream fishing kayak. It has a flat bottom, 10 ft. long, 31 in. wide and 14.1 in. deep with stability chine rails.
This makes it a stable kayak that’s ideal for beginners and experienced kayakers alike.
This kayak can get you to places where the bigger boats cannot reach. It is quite easy to maneuver and moves through the water smoothly.
The Tamarack does not rock when you cast and stays put even when you’re fighting with your trophy bass.
The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak is:-
- 10 feet long
- 31 in. wide
- 14.1in. deep
- It conveniently weighs 52 lb
- Has a maximum capacity of 275 lb
- Made of high-density polyethylene material making it very durable
- Comes with handles at the back, front and sides
It also has a blow-molded hull shape. This helps the kayak to resist impacts very well.
Again, this shape ensures that the Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak is not easily broken by rocks, trees or any other objects encountered in water.
Other key features of The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak include:-
- Front, back and side carrying handles
- Flat bottom and chine rails which make it very stable in the water
- Single black kayak paddle
- Adjustable seat cushioned with a comfortable kayak seat
- Multiple footrest positions
Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Safety
The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak is 10 feet long, 31 in. wide and 14.1in. deep. It conveniently weighs 52 lb.
Plus, it has a maximum capacity of 275 lb. Also, it has a flat bottom. All these combine to gift the kayak with great stability in water.
Moreover, lifetime Tamarack Angler kayak has one top-mounted fishing rod holder and two flush-mounted fishing rod holders.
These allow for hands-free fishing so you can conveniently place paddles cradle securely over your paddle with a cord hold.
Typically, a diminutive 10 feet long and 52 pounds of weight; you’ll find this ‘yak very easy to pick, load and unload on top of a vehicle for one person.
The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak comes with handles at the back, front and sides. This makes it very easy to haul it to and from the waterfront.
And if you have a kayak cart you will find it even easier to move it.
Is it good for beginners you may ask?
After a reasonable time of using this kayak, we have no doubt in recommending it as the ideal choice for beginners. The kayak provides an awesome first fishing experience.
Indeed, this rig has great stability in the water which gives the beginner the security, confidence, and stability they need once in the water.
It’s also great for cruising all thanks to its smooth bottom.
- Good as a first fishing kayak choice
- Has great stability in the water
- Made of good impact and UV resistant hull material
- Has cords secured lids for storage hatches
- Great build quality
- Lots of storage & tie-down points for fishing gear
- Wonderful swivel fishing rod holder with two flush mount holders
- Multiple footrests for comfortable sitting
- Not ideal for covering long distances fast
- Seat cushion is thin, uncomfortable for long hours of use
- Scratches easily
- You'll need to get scupper plugs for plugging the drain hole
Does Lifetime Tamarack Angler Kayak sound like the real deal for you? Having examined this Kayak we are confident that it would be a good choice you especially if you’re a newcomer.
It is affordably priced and comes with a variety of user-friendly features. We also think that it is highly stable in water and makes for an easy handling experience. It is well made for an easy and great fishing experience.
That said, it may not be ideal for competitive kayaking. Plus, if you’re really picky, you might not like the fact that it scratches easily.
But overall, we believe that this is a great tool to have especially if you want to build your confidence and enjoy fishing. You may click here to check its latest price on Amazon.